Value Added Tax is one of the most complex and onerous tax regimes imposed on business - so complex that many businesses inadvertently overpay or underpay VAT regularly.
We can advise you so that you understand the basis on which you VAT liability should be based for both UK and international trading. Alternatively, see our bureau section and let us do your VAT returns for you.
The ever widening scope of VAT, the constant stream of detailed changes to the regulations and the ever growing demands of Customs and Excise call for a trained professional eye to ensure that you do not fall foul of the regulations and do not pay more than you need to.
Our trained staff can assist you with all aspects of Value Added Tax.
We provide an efficient cost effective VAT service, which includes:
* Assistance with VAT registration.
* Advice on VAT planning and administration.
* Use of the most appropriate scheme.
* Bureau service using our fully trained staff to maintain your records.
* VAT control and reconciliation.
* Help with completing VAT returns.
* Planning to minimise future problems with HM Revenue and Customs.
* Negotiating with HM Revenue and Customs.
* Representation at VAT tribunals.